Covid 19 - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020
To all of our Brew Room Family and Friends, what crazy times we are all living through at the moment and would simply like to thank all our loyal customers for showing us some love on social media as it all helps more than you know and gives us some much-needed positivity in this tough time.
The health and well-being of our customers and team is our priority and we will do everything we can to ensure safety without compromising your experience. We have recently achieved 5 stars from the Environmental health which demonstrates that we are adhering to and following strict hygiene rules and regulations within the hospitality industry and already adhere to a strict hygiene regime. But in light of recent events, we have had a team briefing to discuss further measures we will be implementing in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Further Hand Sanitisation stations have been provided throughout the restaurant.
- Water stations have been removed until further notice.
- We use cloth hand towels in our Restrooms and launder daily.
- All employees have been issued rubber latex gloves
- Sugar stations & Cutlery have been removed from the tables and will be issued on demand.
- We ask that any customers who are feeling unwell to avoid visiting us. We rely on the health of all our staff and must take all possible steps to ensure their wellbeing.
- We will not be leave newspapers and other reading material around to help prevent the spread of the Virus.
- All menus will be disposable and left on your table for you to take away with you after your meal
- Staff have been asked to avoid direct contact, handshakes, hugs, etc and wash their hands more on a regular basis.
- We intend to operate contactless/Card Only payments for the foreseeable future.
- We advise that any employees who feel unwell, self-isolate for 7 days.
We are actively reassessing the situation on a daily basis and will follow the guidelines of the World Health Organisation.
In these troubling times, we will continue to offer you a safe and welcoming space to enjoy your coffee and food and for those who are taking precautions and staying at home, please keep checking our website, Instagram and face book pages for more information.
Thank you again for your ongoing support as this is a daunting time for everyone, small businesses included but with some extra care, we don’t see why, for now, the good times and sweet coffee can’t continue!
Thank you, and please stay safe
The Brew Room Team x